System Administration Advanced
Top level for administrators.
Participants in this course will learn how to use the control systems present on the instance through the theory and practice of daily activities. Sessions explore the application and definition of ServiceNow. They continue by covering the components of an application, focusing on Application Scope and the different types of application data. ServiceNow reports and integrations with third-party applications and data sources are then addressed.
Our System Administration Advanced course is designed for administrators and consultants responsible for the configuration and management of ServiceNow instances, with experience from 6 to 12 months, who have passed the System Administrator certification. The exercises are designed step by step to facilitate the application of the concepts..
The course will prepare administrators through advanced concepts:
- identifying ServiceNow applications and application components
- explaining the difference between configurations and customizations
- describing the best reporting techniques on the ServiceNow platform
- identifying various factors that affect performance
- discussing the different paths to import data into the ServiceNow platform.
- 2 Days (9:00-17:00)
Error: Contact form not found.Corsi Tow80 Consulting”]